Welcome to AIS website. We at AIS respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
1. We do not require personal information to obtain access to most of our website.
2. We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
3. We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order:
• That you may download product information, order products and take advantage of certain other features of
• To provide information or interactive services through this website, to your e-mail address or, where
you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address.
• To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on our website.
• To process orders or applications submitted by you.
• To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
• To anticipate and resolve problems with services supplied to you.
• To create services that may meet your needs.
4. We will not use or share, either within AIS or with a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes. Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information to another country, but among AIS and its affiliates, for purposes other than direct marketing, such as for storage, or for carrying out the processing detailed above, or because of where our servers are located, but we do not provide or use personal information to unrelated businesses for direct marketing purposes.
Cookies The cookies installed by the AIS shall be exclusively for the purpose of retrieving information from you that can be used for the purpose of running the Course of AIS. Cookies shall, have limited scope, either for the purpose of students’ enrollment for imparting computer education or for the prospective business parties who will be availing the services of various IT Solutions. Security We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same. Contacting us 1. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below. If you wish to change or delete any of the personal information you have entered while visiting our website or if you have any questions about our privacy statement, e-mail to:email@example.com 2. If at any time you would like to contact us, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org